Wednesday, May 28, 2008



Here are the test models for the store. One is a shoulder bag that is lined with an interior pocket and two shoulder straps. I have given it a test run at Playgroup and it holds 2 Nappies, thin wipe box, wallet, phone, ipod, lip gloss, car keys, and some snacks! comfortably.
I will be doing these in other colours and styles too. Look out for the Nappy Bag.
The other is a Ipod/Phone cover. It is stretch denim and can hold alot of phone sizes. I tried our Ipod which is a 30GB one and it fits lovely. There will be beaded ones as well as other applique styles. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog. I have just started reading it and I am loving your style. I also adore the shoulder bag and phone cover. You'll have to post when they are ready for sale...georgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bag. Looking forward to seeing more of what will be in your store. I have put your bolg in my favs. Take care.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these....will definatly be ordering them. Can't wait to see the Nappy Bag!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, so don't be shy! I try to answer your comments via email and will add answers in the comment form as well. I appreciate you taking the time. xx