Thursday, May 22, 2008

Winter Room


Hi,
Today I have been moving around some furniture and displays at Home. I was looking for some inspiration and found this beautiful room. I wish I had that chair! I have a cupboard very similar that I am tempted to paint like this. The only thing that stops me is the 3 months it took me to scrape the white paint off with a chisel!!

I had to show you this Linen Cupboard...how well organised is this? I vow my store room and office and linen cupboard etc, will look this good (we'll see!).


I am not sure that I will post tomorrow. I have to work on the Bus. Plan, it is being looked over on Tuesday. Be back soon. Hope all is well. xx

pic: country living

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, so don't be shy! I try to answer your comments via email and will add answers in the comment form as well. I appreciate you taking the time. xx