Saturday, June 7, 2008

Calming rooms



Hi,
I found this lovely blue living room over at Habitually Chic, and had to use it. My Sister, Linda will love this. And, as I have just been cleaning the Bathroom and my white Claw Foot tub, I was inspired to have a look at Martha Stewart's bathrooms and found this photo of a tub exactly like mine. My eldest Sister, Caroline arrives today so I will post the guest room pics soon.
Hope all is well with everyone and have a great weekend...Ness xx
pic 1-habitually chic, pic 2-martha stewart

1 comment:

  1. I have just come to your site from Style Court, and I am glad that I did. Your style is so laid back, beautiful and not uptight or to the minute. These looks are things that you could have in a home for ages and it wouldnt date..keep up the great work and I will be stopping in again for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, so don't be shy! I try to answer your comments via email and will add answers in the comment form as well. I appreciate you taking the time. xx