Friday, June 27, 2008

If Your Brave...

Have a great weekend. We aren't camping, but this image from Country Home looked to me like a Winter camping image, except here in Tas at the moment you would need woolly knickers and a duvet body pouch to keep you from getting frost bite...bbbrrrrr!
...AAhhhh. This is more my idea of a weekend of relaxing. This serene porch is from House Beautiful. The rest of the house is stunning. Emma from whiteandwander has done a piece on it recently. We will be doing some things with the boys and catching up on some work. I am in the mood to re-do the office....look out Mic.
Take Care, Nessa xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely porch! You have a beautiful blog - I especially like the map cushions further down - have to figure out a way to make som for my son. He's a geography buff!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for stopping by All things Blue. The map cushions can be purchased from www.davidmetnicole.com.au

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, so don't be shy! I try to answer your comments via email and will add answers in the comment form as well. I appreciate you taking the time. xx