Thursday, June 12, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away


Hi, It has been raining for the past few days here so I thought I would post this lovely room to warm me up, and also this room in white. I especially love the moody painting on the wall and the butlers table as a coffee table. The French Doors in this room is what we would like around our entire Home instead of windows (they remind me of "Somethings Gotta Give").
Caroline and I are going to have a sewing bee here at my place and get a few things done for the shop seeing the rain is set in. We went into town today (in the pouring rain) and I bought some awesome buttons for cushions and general bits and pieces for the Handbags, so it is all on for tomorrow.
I wanted to

1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say, so don't be shy! I try to answer your comments via email and will add answers in the comment form as well. I appreciate you taking the time. xx