Thursday, July 24, 2008

...and so to bed

Aahh! Fresh white 100% linen sheets on a fresh white bed. This bedhead is beautiful, and the touches of black in the room give it a sophisticated feel. So lovely for a winter nap.
This bed looks like it could be against an unused fire mantel and the warm colours are so inviting.
Pretty without being to over done. A little hint of pink and red stops the look being cold (not sure about the purple lamp base though).
This room is divine, my cup of tea. A bit of vintage, not too girly, not to manly and a touch of 1920's travel with the suitcases as a bed side table.
Now here we have full on glamour with a blue theme. This reminds me of a Hollywood stars boudoir, full of drama and romance....enjoy. xx
images courtesy of point click home

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear you are not well. These rooms are divine. Get better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful beds. You always find fab pictures ness xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF WE CAN PURCHASE ONE OF THESE IMAGES TO USE IN A BROCHURE. THE SPECIFIC ONE WE ARE INTERESTED IS THE WHITE BED HEAD CLOSE UP WITH THE BLUE WALL IN THE BACK. I REPRESENT A CLIENT WHO IS LOOKING TO PRINT 500 BROCHURES THAT WILL BE DISTRIBUTED TO A HIGH-NET WORTH CLIENTELE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW, OR IF YOU'D LIKE TO CALL ME DIRECTLY I WOULD BE HAPPY TO PROVIDE YOU WITH MY CONTACT NUMBER.
    THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, so don't be shy! I try to answer your comments via email and will add answers in the comment form as well. I appreciate you taking the time. xx