Monday, July 28, 2008

Idyllic Days

Beautiful Bunting...no party should do without it (Ithink).

I have been chatting to a family member about getting Married (it's OK I won't tell S!), and it got me thinking about how I would go about it now 10 years after our own soiree. All of these photos are by a beautiful party/wedding plan team, Idyllic Days.
The team uses vintage tea cups, candle sticks, buckets...basically whatever they find that is vintage and beautiful to make stunning displays.
This is from a London Wedding they have done, full of glamour and sparkle, with glass candlesticks and vases...and lots of roses.
I love this shot with the bunting in the back, mismatched tea cups and saucers and blooms that you would find in Grannies garden, all displayed on crisp white linen, in a big white tent...divine.
This bucket of Hydrangeas is from another wedding of theirs which was a country affair. I could imagine these at the entrance to the altar in a field of Daisies with black and white cows in the distance. Hurry up S, so I can help!!!
Ness xx
photos- idyllic days, Mayne and Holloway

2 comments:

  1. The table settings i wow, amazing!
    So full of life and inspiration:-)

    Hugs from Gunilla in Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi There! I am so glad you like it. I am so happy you stopped by. Take care, Ness xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, so don't be shy! I try to answer your comments via email and will add answers in the comment form as well. I appreciate you taking the time. xx