Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Man Can Display

I received my copy of Australian Country Style today and couldn't wait to show you this home of Justine Bishop, an Interior Designer, in the Dandenong Ranges, Victoria. The house is an old cottage that he admired for years...then nabbed it and went to work.
The man can display. Utilitarian becomes beautiful...
and the strange, stunning. This telescope stand and army advertisement show his love for military campaigns, which is picked up through the rest of the house. I so want those urns!
Ness xx

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful home. He definately can display. I am interested in the art work on the wall of one of your 'My Work'pics at right, I would like to know more about it please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I loved this spread in the latest country style as well - and by a MAN! - love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, so don't be shy! I try to answer your comments via email and will add answers in the comment form as well. I appreciate you taking the time. xx