Thursday, July 31, 2008

Today I love...

...a simple arrangement of crisp, white flowers in a big glass vessel...
this amazing "Concrete Wallpaper", yep that's right! The first one would look amazing on the floor in the shop. I found this via the cool hunter which is a great site to find out all the latest in decorating. A wonderful Interior Designer, Blainey North uses it all the time for inspiration, well worth the visit.
image - jeannedarcliving
This French post sack would make a great Santa sack don't you think, instead of one of those mooky looking red and green felt $2 ones. Some style for Christmas.

image - capture the castle

and some of these hauntingly beautiful candle lanterns for my outdoor room too...please! That's all for today. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, so don't be shy! I try to answer your comments via email and will add answers in the comment form as well. I appreciate you taking the time. xx