Monday, August 11, 2008

Sensational Sadie

Today, I am showing you these delightful finds, courtesy of Sadie Olive. They are made of vintage papers, books, tickets etc and hand bound to create these beautiful Journals. There are many to choose from, although they are all one offs...get in quick!
I have a weakness for white and cream stone ware, so had to show you these. They would look great on an old worn and weathered wooden buffet, next to a roaring fireplace (sorry, its cold here).

The photography on this site is amazing. These beautiful vintage journals are lovely.


Another example of the photography, made into a stretched canvas...simply stunning. I hope you all had a great weekend. I spent all of it sewing (the Nappy Bag is done, Shell) and cooking Gingerbread Men, and Banana cake for the boys...it was to cold to go out.

Ness xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, so don't be shy! I try to answer your comments via email and will add answers in the comment form as well. I appreciate you taking the time. xx