Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

I don't know if it is the same all over the World, but it is Fathers Day on Sunday here in Australia. So to all you Daddies out there have a lovely day.
To my own Daddy, even though I am miles away, you are always near to my heart and thoughts. These flowers are for you...one for the love and kindness you have always shown me, and one for all of the love I have for you.
I love you more than all the stars in the sky...Daddy.
Ness xxxxxxxxooooo
PS - I'll call you Sunday...MWAH!
image - Flickr

4 comments:

  1. I never really thought about dates of this kind of day before. but, here in Canada, Fathers' Day is in June. Mothers' Day is in May.
    It's always interesting to hear about that other hemisphere ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes happy father's day to all those wonderful Dads. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ness- my name is Zoe I found your blog through my colleage Kate, we work together at Lily-G. Please check out my blog when you have some time. I love your blog it's beautiful. I see you are also an artist- me too! Although I must say I never get the time for it these days...do you? Talk soon x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zoe,
    Thanks for stopping by. I have just left a comment on your blog. As for the art, I do get to do a bit more now that Art is a big part of my Shop. I just finished a pic of Peter Brock for a fundraiser which I will show soon, not long before that I was shown in a Exhibition which was exciting as I hadn't done an exp for a long time. You will have to make time for yourself to doodle...you'll miss it otherwise...I did. Ness xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, so don't be shy! I try to answer your comments via email and will add answers in the comment form as well. I appreciate you taking the time. xx