Monday, October 27, 2008

New at M&L...


Here are some new History Tiles I have added to my Etsy Shoppe. This one is called 'Heart Script', and is 12cm x 14cm (as are the others here). I am so happy my little Camera done such a lovely job on the Photos.
This tile called 'Pear Script' has had a lot more views than I thought it would get, but there you go. I will be making a collection of these with other letters and fruits.
This is 'Quill Script', and another success with my little Camera I think. I can do custom and Wholesale orders. If you see something in the Tile collection that is sold, although they are one offs (being Handmade and all) I can make something very similar, but it will never be an exact....I like that though.
You can have a look at the rest here (there will be more soon).
Hope you like them, Ness xx







2 comments:

  1. Ness, Wow! These are so beautiful! And unique! Love the green in the pear. tata

    ~Miss Kris~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Kris,
    I have really enjoyed doing them, and seeing that I make it as I go I never thought they would turn out as good...i'm happy.
    Ness xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, so don't be shy! I try to answer your comments via email and will add answers in the comment form as well. I appreciate you taking the time. xx