Friday, December 19, 2008

Miss Frenchie's Holiday Market...

For those of you that haven't, you must go and have a look at Curious Sofa.
Debbie Dunsberry is the extremely talented owner of this blog and store of the same name.
Debbie recently hosted with 2 of her friends a market extraordinaire, called
"Miss Frenchie's Holiday Market"...in an old barn.
The whole place was styled to within an inch of it's life with vintage beauties and quirky pieces
...totally what Debbie is well known for. Anything she touches turns to gold.

The whole barn was filled with aged papers, linens, home wares and one off finds.
That padlock is lovely.


...and I do love a mannequin.



These huge Victorian inspired prints are beautiful, especially the one with the Cherub.
Now if only I could get an old barn to turn into a shop...that would be a dream!
Please stop by Debbie's blog and have a look. She does a huge themed display in her
store for every season and event....I guarantee you won't leave without inspiration.
Ness xx

8 comments:

  1. Yes Ness I told them they should come and do one in Australia next don't you think that would be a good idea....Amazingly talented woman I must say!!!!Luv C xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is the kind of market I would love to visit...I enjoy visiting all manner of markets...I'm also a vendor in 2...not as lovely as this particular one though!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful. Nice and neutral, just like I like it. Love the mannequin.
    Thank you for sharing, Ness.
    I am off to look at her site.

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again.
    I clicked on the link, but it didn't take me to her site.


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ness,
    I'm in love already! I can't wait to check it out!
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Brooke, I think I missed a letter...ooops! I'll fix it.
    Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to let you know I have featured your blog on my blog :)

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Vanya,
    I have tried so many times to view your blog and was just able to do it :) It's great and I thank you for the mention.
    Ness xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, so don't be shy! I try to answer your comments via email and will add answers in the comment form as well. I appreciate you taking the time. xx