Saturday, February 7, 2009

Thanks!

I feel very privileged to have just received this award from Keri from Antique Therapy.
This is what the award entails...
This blog invests and believes in proximity-nearness space, time and relationships! These blogs aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self- aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!!
What you have to do………
Deliver this award to eight other bloggers who must choose eight more and include this text into the body of their award.
Now, I cannot whittle it down to just 8 so I would love to give it to all who visit Marley & Lockyer and continue to inspire me.
Thank you again Keri.
Ness xx

4 comments:

  1. You deserve every blessing you get ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful award, very endearing & well deserved! Congrats Ness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't think of a more worthy recipient of this award than Marley & Lockyer. It's always lovely to visit your blog. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, so don't be shy! I try to answer your comments via email and will add answers in the comment form as well. I appreciate you taking the time. xx