Sunday, June 28, 2009

Flour Sack Reinvented!!!

I have finally reinvented my Flour Sack pillows!! I have made 4 to put onto my Etsy Shoppe to see how they go, then I will make more.


This is the White and Wheat one. The text has changed and the year, incorporating the year our home was built...and the little bee has been added. These new ones will have different styles of ladder stitch ribbon, as I find it so they won't always be with this one.
I am still selling them filled and ready to go...no inserts needed!
This one is the Wheat and Caramel pillow. It is lovely and warm and goes great with the white.
I really like this new interpretation of my old favourite...what do you think?
Click HERE to see the shop.
Ness xx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely! I especially like the ladder stitch ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many talents Ness! They're perfection! I LOVE the bee! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "1886" and the bee! The pillows are just charming! I going to visit your Etsy shop now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ness,
    You are so talented! I love your pillows!
    xx-Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous; what an inspiring blog!
    I'm now following your blog and would like to invite you to come visit mine!
    Thanks so much,
    cheers,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, so don't be shy! I try to answer your comments via email and will add answers in the comment form as well. I appreciate you taking the time. xx