Thursday, October 29, 2009

Restful Spaces

This month has been pretty crazy for me and I am really needing to do some things around the house and yard soon as I have neglected our Old Lady for a while. I thought that since warmer weather is on it's way, I would share some very restful spaces that I would love to curl up in.
image - Bountiful Home
This one is just so pretty. I imagine it is a guest quarters outside.
image - Home Beautiful
I love this room. The stripe awning, and all the white and silver...even the pooch matches!

image - notebook magazine
If I could take a little of each and add it here it would be perfect. I have always wanted a full size lap pool...I miss swimming laps!
Next week my head should be in some sort of normal paced space - I hope!
Thank you for all of the lovely emails and messages that you have sent me this week. It has really boosted my confidence to go for what I want...so thank you all.
Have a great day,
Ness xx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Ness! As I scrolled down the page I let out a *gasp* as I saw image #3...how is it that I have never seen this image before, I love it too much!
    Ange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, really gorgeous. You have a fantastic eye, Ness :)

    ~Jacci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here in we have all forgotten about the warm weather, now it´s winter up here in the far north. :)

    A pool would be very nice....in the summer ;)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful outside spaces, Ness. If only I had that view..... I can dream. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Ness love that space with the white pooch too! hope you have a lovely weekend, darling! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to enjoy any one of these restful places this weekend. Ax

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's award time over at my blog! Come on over! Hope the wedding went weel too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the third picture for sure, so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh.I actually feel relaxed just imagining any one of those spots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ness:)
    Lovely pictures! I also would love to have a pool.
    Have a lovely Sunday!
    Anette Willemine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Any suggestions on what color to paint the concrete on my screened in porch. The walls are wood paneling . The house is 1950's red brick with moss green and red barn color.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, so don't be shy! I try to answer your comments via email and will add answers in the comment form as well. I appreciate you taking the time. xx