Monday, May 23, 2011

Random White Thoughts......

So, it has been a busy, full filling day for me today.
Helping the boys at School with art in their little classes, wrapping orders, teaching class and working on my 2011 Christmas range.
I have been searching through old magazines and books and particularly, Pinterest.com, finding even the smallest image to trigger masses of ideas.
Although my mind wanders every now and then to our kitchen here at home.
I am really looking forward to getting some of the small changes around here done.

Loving these two images, especially the bead board!
I did however get my very little recycling station done with a little shift around which seems to work well.
As soon as I have some more elements done I will give you a little look at my little changes.
So, there you have it- random white thoughts for a Monday.

15 comments:

  1. Now you have had a delicious day & what inspiring white kitchen ideas to work with, love it!! Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that light fitting in the first image; have never seen one quite the same! Good on you starting on xmas already!! It still feels like we have only just started the new year to me!!
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way that they have used the French bottle rack for a mug stand. I found one at the weekend in a friend's garage along with an antique iron baby's crib.

    Also you have reminded me that I will need to start thinking about items to stock for Christmas in the not too distant future :-)

    Bisous from a hot SW France,

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Este blog para mim é tudo de bom!!!!!
    Lindo...puro branco angélical.
    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely set up. I love antiques, I enjoy vintage lamps and finishing off a perfect room with one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely kitchens Ness, glad you are busy with christmas range already. Have a lovely week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ness,
    Very pretty and dreamy whites. Thanks for sharing.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Luck! Getting all those little details out of the way is often times the hardest part for me. I'm sure your fabulous with getting to them, I on the other hand put them off until the start bugging me too much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you just love pinterest? I always get so much inspiration there. And here, too!!!

    XOXO,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful kitchens !
    can't help but love the internet for inspiration, and like you say little snippets here and there sure make for grand ideas.

    you are lucky to get art for parent help. I alwys get stuck with spelling tests . . .sigh :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that first picture. The sofa table reminds me of the table that I just painted (and posted about) today. I really like the white lamps on it and my wheels are turning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the blog post. it was really interesting.
    platform beds

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, so don't be shy! I try to answer your comments via email and will add answers in the comment form as well. I appreciate you taking the time. xx