Monday, June 11, 2012

Lazy days and working nights...

Sorry for the lack of posts this week.
We have been very busy with the boys on School Holidays.
Today, being the public holiday, meant I could have a lazy sleep in
after working on some big orders last night.
When I looked at the time this morning it was 10:40am!!
I never sleep in that long. Thanks Mic xx

Once I did get up, it was full steam ahead, trying to get the last parts of the room done
that Mic has to work on. He hates renovating...me too!
There are a few things still to do, but mostly all the big jobs are done and  
I plan to get in here very, very soon.
I can't wait.

Once again, thank you to everyone who has emailed me about my recent story in this months
the response has been amazing and I am so pleased to hear that our story has inspired so many of you to take your own creative leap.
That makes all of the hard work worthwhile =0)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, so don't be shy! I try to answer your comments via email and will add answers in the comment form as well. I appreciate you taking the time. xx